End To All Of Your Cellulite Problems
Fascia is a fibrous tissue sheet found underneath the skin that enclosed the muscles and departs them into layers. It surrounds every organ, vessel, bone, nerve, and muscle and holds it in place. It is as sensitive as the skin. Sometimes fascia can cause soreness and force the fat up to cause dimples and dents on the visible skin. This is also known as cellulite. The soreness and cellulite can be reduced by a self-massage tool that helps you massage your tissue. Ashley Black designed the self-massaging tool that helps reduce cellulite and pain, the fasciablaster.
Main causes of unhealthy fascia
Various causes that affect fascia causing soreness and pain are-
- Bad biomechanics
- Unaddressed fascia
- Old injuries
- Mental stress
- Unbalanced microbiome
- Poor diet
- Genetic predisposition
- High impact exercise
- Breathing toxins
The layers of fascia
There are three layers of distinct fascia-
- Superficial fascia- Found underneath the skin and stores water and fat. It also acts as a passageway for blood vessels, nerves, and lymph nodes. The excess fat is accommodated by this layer which returns to its normal state after weight loss.
- Deep fascia- This fibrous tissue covers and joins bones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. It contains receptors for pain.
- Visceral fascia- The deepest layer of fascia that holds all the organs within their cavity.
Treatment of fascia
When fascial layers get tight, they cause discomfort in the form of cellulite and soreness. Fascia blasting is a method of fascia manipulation that loosens up the fascia through pressure and massage. The tool used is specially designed to loosen the tissue which as a result reduces pain and cellulite build-up. Fasciablaster is a hard plastic tool that is a long stick with feet or claws attached. It’s used the massage throughout the body. The steps to do the blasting are-
- Warm-up the body with a shower or a heating pad.
- Apply oil.
- Scrub gently with the device.
- Keep scrubbing for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat as and where required.
- As a beginner, start with 1 minute then increase the duration slowly.
- Consume plenty of fluids and massage lightly.
Facial blasting does improve the existing condition but exerting too much pressure might end up making your condition even worse. It’s better to practice caution with its use and discontinue the usage as it has adverse effects.